In this article, we will learn about all the aspects of Fotojet, Fotojet features, pros, and cons of Fotojet and we will look at how we can edit the photos, how we can create social media ads posts and birthday cards, invitation cards, and many more by using Fotojet,
What is FotoJet?
Fotojet is a free online graphic designer, photo editing, and collage maker tool. This allows you to create unique awesome quality designs, collages, posters, logo designs, magazine covers, and banners also allows you to edit the photos & many more in just a couple of minutes.
Fotojet software included various kinds of free templates. It had a couple of features like fonts, shapes, frames, and overlays.
Features of FotoJet
- Fotojet comes with a free version as well as the paid version. Both the free and paid version of Fotojet contains a lot of features that give more comfort to users.
- Fotojet contains a different variety of predefined templates that can be used for creating awesome posts for social media. These templates are used for creating social media graphics, posters, banners, Facebook cover, youtube banners, Instagram header, Twitter header, birthday cards, anniversary cards, thanksgiving cards, and more.
- Photo collage feature contains modern collage, classic collage, art collage, family collage, creative collage, photo grid.
- It contains some basic tools such as blur images, crop photos, rotate images, resizing an image, tilt-shift, watermark, and more.
- Effects and filters that are used for adjustment for the tone of photos and photo effects.
- Text tool that is used for modifying the text with awesome fonts and colors.
- Fotojet software included different kinds of frames such as border, shadow, classic, and many more.
- Import-export of different types of file formats such as pdf, png, and many more.
- Background allows changing the background of the photo.
- High-quality download.
- For using fotojet there is no registration and signup is required.
- Other tools such as adjustment of color, fix poor lighting and portrait, overlays, etc.
Pros and Cons
Fotojet is a very light and great platform that most content creators use, but every Software has pros and cons. In this topic, we will discuss the pros and cons of Fotojet.
- This Software gives more comfort in terms of free templates and customization of templates.
- The prebuilt collage section that is included in the Fotojet is so awesome and easy to apply.
- This is the perfect Software for those who don’t have knowledge of design and editing. It is easy to understand and basically designed for beginners.
- It is a good user interface and most light Software compared to other editing software.
- It provides the standard tools such as color, resizes, crop, filters, and effect.
- After finish the project, we can download the final result in png, jpeg, and many other formats, and also we can immediately send it to print and pdf conversion.
- The text boxes on templates are easy to edit with different fonts and colors.
- Fotojet is available in several languages.
- The Fotojet application is not available on mobile and tablets. We can only use it in our browser, and it has not any kind of app to download.
- It only works when you are connected to the internet. There is no kind of service of this Software that works when you are not connected to the internet.
- There are a lot of ads popping up when you use the free version of Fotojet that is most irritating during the work.
- When you are working or editing the post, your work is not saved automatically. When we look at the Canva software, your work is saved automatically there.
- Unable to access most of the features of Fotojet in the free version of it.
- It’s a basic editing tool not for professional graphic designers who want great graphics & more editing tools at all.
How to edit photos on Fotojet?
- All the work of editing the photos, creating awesome collages, and design on Fotojet can do online only in our browser; there is no mobile application for it.
- First, we will go on our browser and type Fotojet.com After that the Fotojet will open now according to our need to edit we can select the option from there; there is three option such as:
- Create a design
- Make a collage
- Edit photo
- In this article, we will go through the process of each of the first; we will look at how to create a design.
- For that, click on how to create a design now according to your need. You can select the template; here, we will choose the Facebook ads template for the cloth store.
- Now we will edit it. According to our needs, we will change the text by using the text tool with different fonts and color and background color using the background tool, and we’ll add some photos.
- In this way, we can also create the ads post for other social media formats by simply customizing the template. After all the editing, we can download the final result by clicking the download button shown above in the picture.
- Now we have to create a collage; we have to click on make a collage for that. After that, the window will open; we have to select the template according to our needs.
- Now we can customize this template by using the tools shown in the picture, and for uploading the photos from your computer into the frame shown in this figure, click on the library and add photos from your computer. After drag and drop this image on the template.
- In this way, we can create the collages & we can also edit by changing the background and by using filters and effects. After all the process is done, click on the download button shown in this picture, you can download it in png and jpeg format.
- Now for edit, the photos from your computer, simply click on the edit a photo from the home page of Fotojet and then select the photo from your computer by clicking open placed on the top bar of the page.
- Now we have to edit this picture; first, we will crop the image by using the crop and resize tool; after that, set the exposure, color, frames, and other tools as well.
From this article, you will get all the required knowledge about Fotojet editing software. I hope you understand all the processes of editing & how to use Fotojet and all of these things, as well as the features of the Software and the pros and cons of the Software. Still, if you have any doubt, feel free to comment below. We will surely get back to you.
Thank you for reading.